Fighters and Wizards
Forum of online game "Fighters and Wizards"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to develop a warrior or magician with 0-4 level. (Guide)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:06    Post subject: How to develop a warrior or magician with 0-4 level. (Guide) Reply with quote

ATTENTION: All helpers created by me are my private opinion. No one calls anyone and does not force them to rock the character according to certain parameters and buy the weapons and things I offer. The player determines the choice of swing of each hero independently. Thank you, respectfully, Vitaliy Kolga.

It doesn't depend on who you want to swing the magician or the warrior. In any case, you will have to pump constitution up to 20 units - if you swing magician, and if you swing a warrior, then the physique swings one to two units ahead, as you decide from forces. Warrior Example: If's Have physique 6, and force 4 - then we throw the unit in the up to strength, and if level - then we make the physique more powerful. As a recommendation! At level 0-2, execute retaliation or feint according to different preparation. At level 0 in the fourth move due to the fact that the bot will rest - make a blow.
As a recommendation, in the temple do regeneration at zero level:
Code:
Regeneration (240)
Restores health: completely
Heals traumas to degree: Lethal
Necessary to offer: copper: 1

Money will begin to appear from fights at the null level in 1 Up's.
If you swing the main or main Persians, then charisma should be one, since you will in the future will lack performance points. If you want to make a merchant for yourself, then you can already start distribute characteristic points to парin parallel with physique and strength - when you swing a warrior, but when you swing a magician - I do not advise, since you will pump it to 5-9 levels for too long.
When you swing a magician from 0 to 4 ur, it is hard to swing it - since without force you will have to swing it and fight with bots especially from level 0 to 2 inclusive, since it will be impossible to transfer things to you from someone.
In the case of a magician, I focus on what you have to hold, there is nothing to do with part of the performance points and all skill points. If you decide to be a warrior, we choose the ability of the weapon that you want to develop and start can a priori already from the first level; weapons will develop according to the formula skill points. I do not advise you to choose several types of weapons, since you will not have enough skill points at high levels. I do not advise you to choose the type of weapon "batons and staff" for the future magician, since the learned ghost hands on the fifth level will not give any effect to the type of weapon you choose. Magician in any case needs
will teach ghost hands .
up to 20 units - if you swing a magician - as an option!
To level 5, you need to exit so that intelligence, which appears on the fifth level and physique were parallel developed, magician speed was fast, and instantly you were not killed by a bot in battles. How to organize this by the fifth level? To level 5 - and this is 27 characteristic points , do not forget at level 0 give you 3 points characteristics - already at the beginning at 0 ap 0 level and you already have force-1, dexterity-1, physique-1; so dispose for magician to grow faster in the future from level 5 onwards... Therefore, just advice - at the 4 level 3 apa you hould have developed - 14 physique and 13 characteristic points left on the fifth intelligence and 4 skill points for the magician.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fighters and Wizards Forum Index -> General All times are UTC + 3 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: