Fighters and Wizards
Forum of online game "Fighters and Wizards"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ne oshibka! no Pojalusta nazavite prichinu otmeni!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fighters and Wizards Forum Index -> Appeals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 1:24    Post subject: Ne oshibka! no Pojalusta nazavite prichinu otmeni! Reply with quote

2008-12-08 01:11:35 dark (0) In
online Cancelled by the judge 2008-12-08 01:13:03
ya umolyal devushku chtob ona zashla zaregalas' i poluchila 1-ap. 3 dnya nazad ona regnulas'! sednya vzyala ap! Igra ey ponravilas' vrode xochet igrat' dal'she! No Oleg nazavi prichinu iz za chego otmenili priglashenie???? Ona znaet Angl poetamu ya ee priglasil i tut na tebe!
I eshe xochu skazat'! skol'ko ya druzey preglashal ix pochemu ta vsex avtomatom kidali v gorod sveta vrode! pochemu??? Ya jivu v Tashkente a eto uje schitaetsya inostrannoy stranoy!
Proshu isprav' esli mojesh! A to pipec obidno, mnogim druz'yam dal chtob oni zashli mnogie daje poprobovali zaregatsya moy bonusniy kod napisat' vse ravno tolku netu! Sad
<warning for the message in Russian>
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 2:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to pay attention. It is cancelled by the judge. And unless here there are judges? If is, it would be desirable to know about it and to congratulate the person.
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creator wrote:
The invitation earned by you can be cancelled the judge without an explanation of the reasons but if your visitor reaches 1 level, you will earn this invitation again.
Creator wrote:
Appeal Giving under the cancelled invitation is supposed only if your visitor has already reached 1 level and the invitation has been cancelled repeatedly.
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Moved>
Guest In

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 12:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

<Closed>
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fighters and Wizards Forum Index -> Appeals All times are UTC + 3 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: